Engineering Production Traineeship - Caboolture
Are you looking for a career in Engineering?
We currently have a vacancy for an Engineering Traineeship at a busy fabrication company located at Caboolture.
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
About the traineeship:
An entry-level opportunity exists to undertake a full time traineeship to obtain a Certificate II in Engineering, for up to 12 months. Trainees undertaking this qualification will achieve outcomes oriented towards manufacturing, engineering and production work.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude.
- Have the ability to apply mechanical concepts and principles to problem solve.
- Enjoy working in a role that will provide you with new challenges and variety on a daily basis.
- Understand the importance of working in a team environment and value your own contribution to the team
- Have a passion for learning and personal growth to successfully complete your Certificate II in Engineering during your traineeship.
Please note this is a junior position
If you have already completed a Certificate 2 in Engineering you will be ineligible for this position.
How do I apply
To register for this position apply at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au
Should you wish to explore other apprenticeship opportunities we have to offer please visit www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au/vacancies
Caboolture, Queensland, Australia