Telecommunications Traineeship - Hendra
Always wanted to get in to a hands on technical role but didn't want to do a 4 year Apprenticeship?
We have a fantastic Traineeship opportunity within the Telecommunications industry and we’re looking for the perfect candidates!
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU'VE PREVIOUSLY COMPLETED A TRAINEESHIP YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE.
- Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology - Nationally recognised
- Full time Traineeship
What will the job entail?
The Telecommunications sector is varied, and there’s so much to learn! During your placement you can be exposed to:
- Alarm Intrusion, CTV and Access Control
- Data cabling
- Security systems
- Boom gates
- Completed Year 12
- Has a passion for technology
- Understands safety is our priority and will need to be yours
- Can adjust to different work environments
- Is punctual and takes pride in their work
- Works well in teams and has great communication skills
- Enjoys problem solving and working with their hands
- Hold a current Queensland C - Class driver licence
This is a junior position
How do I apply
To register for this position apply at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au.
Should you wish to explore other apprenticeship opportunities we have to offer please visit www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au/vacancies.
Hendra, Queensland, Australia