2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Painting Apprentices Wanted
Apprenticeships Queensland has a host who is looking for assistance in his busy painting business.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria: (please only apply if you meet all the following criteria)
- Have 2 years or more experience as an apprentice Painter & Decorator
- Be willing to travel
- Be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing
- Have the motivation/drive to succeed in the trade
- Hold a current Queensland C - Class driver licence with reliable transport
- Be reliable, punctual with a good attendance record
- Have a positive attitude towards all aspects of the trade
- Follow instructions with attention to detail
- Comfortable working at heights
- Have a white card and able to work safely
Job tasks & responsibilities:
- Hands-on work (dependent on year of apprenticeship)
- General site duties (clean, prep, scaffold)
- Able to work as part of a team, and follow instructions
- Attention to detail, with a desire to produce quality work at all times
How do I apply
To register for this position apply at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au.
Should you wish to explore other apprenticeship opportunities we have to offer please visit www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au/vacancies.
East Brisbane, Queensland, Australia