Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Aged Care) Course
Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care) Course
The Certificate III in Individual Support Course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to gain employment within the Aged Care environment, such as residential facilities or community services where you will work under the supervision of nurses or other health professionals.
These skills include:
- providing personal care,
- assistance with daily routines and activities related to the residents’
- individualised care plans,
- reporting and recording information to direct supervisors,
- respecting residents’ rights, dignity and privacy
- communicating effectively with staff, residents and family.
The Certificate III in Individual Support Course is also a great pathway into the Diploma of Nursing which could see you recognised as an Enrolled Nurse. By doing this course it will also assist you to find employment in the disability and home care sector.
Expressions of interest are currently being sought for this course. Please apply online at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au
Ipswich, Queensland, Australia